cannot select cache icons on interactive map

Horsforth-Seekers

Never had this problem before after a few years as a member. I have found if I right click on the cache symbol the box pops up but it is slow. I have found also that I only have choice of two maps satelite or map..but if I LOG OUT I have choice of all maps?? Driving me scatty come on geocaching.com fix it for us!

FIXED but dunno why!

maybe this was something to do with the last geocaching.com downtime but after much searching and trial and error I have fixed it.. When your on the map page theres a button for set map preference. Now mine has aLways had the choice of all maps by default(these are called LEAFLET) open street maps cycle map etc etc for some reason it was set to just map or satelite.(Google maps) As soon as I chose the usual map choices(leaflet) Im use to from this button..bingo I can now select geocaches as I allways did. Why it doesnt work on just the two map selection though I dont know. So if your having this problem choose from the select map preferences button on the interactive map page..

Edited by Horsforth-Seekers