Newbie with good luck finding trackables, but ?'s

Hi, we are new to geocaching but have quickly become addicted and are having fun sharing and learning about this GREAT pastime.

My question is about trackables. The last few days we found several. I've logged the ones that I can figure out how to, a geocoin, a travel bug, a pathtag, a egnix wooden coin but can't figure out how to log the last one. We plan to move these along in the next week but I want to make sure they are all logged before they are sent out.

Can someone help me figure out how to log this one. (can't attach a pic right now, sorry). It is a brown plastic cockroach about 2 inches long with the numbers 1449 stamped in white on its belly. No other ID on it.

Thanks for the help and any other advice or protocol suggestions on trackables.

Sneakycompsonathuses

Hi, we are new to geocaching but have quickly become addicted and are having fun sharing and learning about this GREAT pastime.

My question is about trackables. The last few days we found several. I've logged the ones that I can figure out how to, a geocoin, a travel bug, a pathtag, a egnix wooden coin but can't figure out how to log the last one. We plan to move these along in the next week but I want to make sure they are all logged before they are sent out.

Can someone help me figure out how to log this one. (can't attach a pic right now, sorry). It is a brown plastic cockroach about 2 inches long with the numbers 1449 stamped in white on its belly. No other ID on it.

Thanks for the help and any other advice or protocol suggestions on trackables.

Sneakycompsonathuses

Sounds like a numbered sig item and not a trackable.

Sounds like a numbered sig item and not a trackable.

In other words, don't worry about it. Keep it, drop it, do whatever you want with it. If it is, in fact, a sig item, you'll probably seem more of them.

It sounds like you've been very conscientious. I'm impressed and really appreciate it.