Puzzle creation help? Please.

I am trying to create my first puzzle cache. I created the puzzle on paint program, something that I have always used for easy image editing. I have my coords and placed the cache. Since this is the first one that I have made I am stuck at one part. I can't figure out how to upload my puzzle picture from paint onto the cache page. I figured that I would be able to do it the same way that I uploaded my profile picture, but I haven't seen those options. I have been trying to figure it out for an hour now but I really need some help.

Thank You,

Team Two Star

I am trying to create my first puzzle cache. I created the puzzle on paint program, something that I have always used for easy image editing. I have my coords and placed the cache. Since this is the first one that I have made I am stuck at one part. I can't figure out how to upload my puzzle picture from paint onto the cache page. I figured that I would be able to do it the same way that I uploaded my profile picture, but I haven't seen those options. I have been trying to figure it out for an hour now but I really need some help.

Thank You,

Team Two Star

Does this Help Center article help:

6.3. Display an Image in a Cache Description

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=59

B.

Asking for puzzle cache help in the forums is bad form and against the-- oops, you're looking for help creating a puzzle. :laughing:

On the page of the unpublished cache, click Upload Images. After that, it's just like uploading your profile picture.

hQkNH.png

Edited by Ambient_Skater

Thank You,

Team Two Star

Does this Help Center article help:

6.3. Display an Image in a Cache Description

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=59

That was perfect advice. I was able to put it together then. My first puzzle: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=56fe86f0-6ec2-4228-b665-997aab284334

Thank you so much.

B.

Just wanted to say thanks to Pup Patrol and Ambient Skater for the information. I came on the forum looking for a way to include a logo on my newest cache listings and came accross this post. You both were able to answer my question before I even asked it.