Moving them along

hunter+co

Don't know if this is the proper place or not but figured it was since it concerned moving TB's. I'm going to be making a cross country trip from Killeen, Texas to the Maryland area. Just wanted to let anyone that is in my area know in case they wanted some bugs moved that have been sitting for a while. I'm going to go to a few caches with known bugs in them and grab them then drop them on my way out and back. Figured I'd let everyone know. Thanks!

Hi! You might want to search nearby and see if there are any travel bug hotels. Grab a few bugs and help move them along. Most of my TBs gained there greatest mileage after being placed in a hotel. I know if I was a cacher in your area, I would appreciate it :D

As a premium member, you can set up a pocket query to just get listings with trackables in them. Or at least, caches that say they have trackables in them. You will find that many trackables listed in caches are actually long gone so it helps to spend the time researching each trackable before you go look for them. No need to waste hours of time searching if the trackable isn't there.