Amend log to include TB visits

2Ropes

I picked up a TB then went and hit a few more caches before leaving it at another location. The visiting locations I used my Oregon and did not think of adding the TB as a visiter along the way then at my final destination where I dropped the TB I used my phone and posted the event. Can I go back and amend my previous logs during that trip as a visit with the TB? If so how do I do this cause I could not figure it out!!!

Only if you still have the tracking number.

Visiting is good, but should you forget and not have the tracking # available now, I would simply not sweat it for just a few caches.

If you still have the #, you can just go to the TB page and log it through those caches. Date the log as it would've logged it 0n that day. It'll fall in line that way.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

As far as I know you can't admend it. You can delete the log and repost the log adding the TB or add another log as a note. And most COs would appreciate you hitting "edit" and delete the note log. The TB will show up in the inventory, but the log won't cluttered the cache page with extra notes.

Edit sorry missed the Visit. I still believe you will have delete the previous and relog it.

Edited by jellis