Convert OS Map / Grid References to GPS format

I've been looking for GPS files of walks on the internet, to upload to my GPS and use as caching routes. Many of the walks are in the format of tables of map / grid references, like this: click here.

My question is: is there an easy (or easyish) way to convert these to GPS data (e.g. a GPX file) without having to manually enter each coordinate into my mapping software? I'd like to be able to copy and paste the table of map / grid references (from the webpage itself) and quickly convert this into a set of waypoints / routes to upload to my GPS.

So far the only way I have found to do this is to manually enter each waypoint, which is no use when there are many. I also don't want to have to manually edit each waypoint e.g. as I enter it into a csv file, as again this would take far too long.

Does anyone have any ideas?

For info, I has a Garmin eTrex and use Mapsource but am obviously happy to add any other software I need to achieve this.

Thanks!

http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/map_input?form=google can accept various forms of coordinates...

Or take a look at GSAK. Various coordinates can be imported and converted before sending to your GPS, or exporting as various files...

It's free for 21 days, you get a nag screen after.

http://gsak.net/board/ forums are very friendly and helpful.

Edited by Bear and Ragged