Container question

I know ammo cans seem to be the standard large containers however I'm wondering what people think of Hardigg cases? I may have access to a trunk sized Hardigg case I'm not sure yet if i can get it but what do you guys think of using one as a very large cache probably put it in the middle of nowhere deep in the woods to protect it from non cachers.

Shoot put it in throng thread could someone move it over to getting started?

Edited by medwardl

I know ammo cans seem to be the standard large containers however I'm wondering what people think of Hardigg cases? I may have access to a trunk sized Hardigg case I'm not sure yet if i can get it but what do you guys think of using one as a very large cache probably put it in the middle of nowhere deep in the woods to protect it from non cachers.

Shoot put it in throng thread could someone move it over to getting started?

Had to look up what a Hardigg case is, but it looks like it would work just fine. The main thing would be to be sure it's waterproof. Happy Caching!

Pelican cases are awesome but quite expensive. I've used them in the past for various things, not geocaching, but they would work fine. The otter boxes are also very nice, they are similar to Pelican cases but a bit less expensive. I use them for photography equipment and other stuff, the smaller ones make great caches. (Otter Box 1000, 2000 and 2500)