[FEATURE]

Zop

I've found that it is not very intuitive to have to drill down into 'Find Trackables" in order to log that you have retrieved or dropped a trackable. Instead, wouldn't it make since to have a link on your "http://www.geocaching.com/my/travelbugs.aspx" page?

Even having a link to "Log a trackable" on the Play toolbar item would make more sense to me.

Whaddya say?

Under play on the main page is a link for "Find Trackables". Not much drilling there. For dropping the trackable, it is right there on the "Log your visit" page. Not much drilling there. About the only effort is retrieving a bug, you need to go to the bug page to retrieve it, but again not much drilling. With GSAK if the bug is in the cache inventory I retrieve it from the publish log page. I think it is about the same with smartphones. I don't see the need for yet another link.

I've found that it is not very intuitive to have to drill down into 'Find Trackables" in order to log that you have retrieved or dropped a trackable. Instead, wouldn't it make since to have a link on your "http://www.geocaching.com/my/travelbugs.aspx" page?

Even having a link to "Log a trackable" on the Play toolbar item would make more sense to me.

Whaddya say?

Under play on the main page is a link for "Find Trackables". Not much drilling there. For dropping the trackable, it is right there on the "Log your visit" page. Not much drilling there. About the only effort is retrieving a bug, you need to go to the bug page to retrieve it, but again not much drilling. With GSAK if the bug is in the cache inventory I retrieve it from the publish log page. I think it is about the same with smartphones. I don't see the need for yet another link.

Sometimes I forget the marvels of Greasmonkey scripts and become so used to things that I forget that they are not a part of the basic website. I have a box on the top of every geocaching.com page where I can enter a GC#, TB# or tracking# and be brought to the correct place.

Whaddya say?

I say...it's already there. Under the play drop down, there's a find trackables option. So that's just one click.

Or you could just type in /track after the GC. com addy

Whaddya say?

Sometimes I forget the marvels of Greasmonkey scripts and become so used to things that I forget that they are not a part of the basic website. I have a box on the top of every geocaching.com page where I can enter a GC#, TB# or tracking# and be brought to the correct place.

I use to use that one, but the spacing is screwed up so I turned it off. I do miss some of the special my links. Oh, well.

Whaddya say?

I say...it's already there. Under the play drop down, there's a find trackables option. So that's just one click.

Or you could just type in /track after the GC. com addy

That's right.. It is a link to "Find trackables" Sorry, to me that means to look for them. What I am referring to is a simple link on your profile trackables page to be able to log that you retrieved a trackable. Perhaps it's just bad grammar but clicking on the play pull down menu to find a trackable in order to log one is rather unintuitive especially for a new cacher that isn't very familiar with the site. It may help a little with keeping TB's and coins in play.