Kentucky Geocache

ORKY99

Need some help to find the name of a cache. When we first joined, we noticed a cache in kentucke that looked really fun. From what we can remember, it's pretty famous, it's a boat thats run aground and thats about all. Cam anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Ghost Ship may well be the one, but it is currently disabled. The last reviewer note looks like it may be heading for archival if something doesn't happen pretty soon.

Armed property owners chased the last cachers off. It should have been archived then. Too bad, it looks like a fun cache, and I really enjoyed reading the description.

Edited by Don_J

Thanks for moving this to the appropriate forum. Ghost ship looks like the one I'm thinking of I just thought it been around a lot longer than this one has been. Oh well, thanks for the help. Guess ghost ship is not available.

edit: OK, for whatever reason, when I clicked on the bloranges link I didn't scroll down far enough. This is indeed the exact cache I was inquiring about. We'll be there in abot 3 weeks. I really hope that the CO will have worked out the issues with this cache and it will be available. If not, there are certainly many many other great caches in KY.

Thanks again for the help.

Edited by ORKY99