GSAK Printing issue

vonjoekasey

Hi this is driving me nuts with GSAK, my print for my data bases are coming out very tiny. I was recently at MOGa and saw a log sheet of caches another cacher had and theirs was so much larger. They said when they printed their they used less columns and event let me have one of their sheets. When I tried it mine has 13 columns and they had 17. What Am I doing wrong? Also each time I print it is in blue, theirs was just black why is mine print in blue? HelP!!!!

Hi this is driving me nuts with GSAK, my print for my data bases are coming out very tiny. I was recently at MOGa and saw a log sheet of caches another cacher had and theirs was so much larger. They said when they printed their they used less columns and event let me have one of their sheets. When I tried it mine has 13 columns and they had 17. What Am I doing wrong? Also each time I print it is in blue, theirs was just black why is mine print in blue? HelP!!!!

Could be a bunch of things. The best way to get an answer is to post in the GSAK forum. click the Help menu - GSAK Support Forums and post in the General section.

ok thanks I will

Could be a bunch of things. The best way to get an answer is to post in the GSAK forum. click the Help menu - GSAK Support Forums and post in the General section.