NEW COIN: Salty the Sea Turtle

AtlantaGal

This coin was another design I worked on that Cache Addict plans to have available for reservation. Living along the Southeastern Coastline kind of influences my designs :)

7f064f2e-95d0-4894-ac30-4a4f42cb33e6.jpg?rnd=0.4121602

Metal - All Black Nickel

Size - 1.75"

Versions (as pictured) - Artist Edition, Glow, Glitter & Pearl

Trackable on Geocaching.Com

Custom Icon (if enough units are purchased)

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Very nice - love the pearl effect!

Do you know when reservations will be?

It's dependent on the prior reservation coins coming in stock, which should be next week. Reservations are open for awhile with this vendor though. So there will be several weeks to place a reservation. I'll update when I get a definitive answer. Might even be after Geowoodstock since I don't think the vendor wants to deal with shipments when out of state.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Just as an FYI for those that bought the Pearl version. It seems the wrong version was ordered as the AE. So when you get the Top Left turtle with the inking change, don't be surprised. I know I sure was when I opened up my shipment and saw 15 of the Lower Right turtle version, lol!

Edited by AtlantaGal

So now the AE is the lower right version?

Yes. I am waiting for absolute confirmation from the vendor. But of the two orders (one was a store) that got their coins, they all got the top left as their pearl version. So I am pretty sure that's what occurred.

Edit added: The AE is indeed the lower right version, minted at 15 pieces.

Edited by AtlantaGal

There are some folks who reserved these that couldn't make their purchase because others bought more than they had reserved. An order for a few more of each store version has been placed and should be in by mid-Sept.

This order also includes a 5th version available exclusively at my Sea Turtle 101 event on 9/22.