Missing found caches in Pocket Queries

yxza

Hello,

I create a PQ and want it to include all caches found by me, with a radius definitely large enough and with no specific attributes included/excluded. The PQ is created, but - there are always a number of caches missing, somewhere around 15. What am I missing? Could it be archived caches that are missing?

Anyone got a good explanation?

Regards

YXZA

Hello,

I create a PQ and want it to include all caches found by me, with a radius definitely large enough and with no specific attributes included/excluded. The PQ is created, but - there are always a number of caches missing, somewhere around 15. What am I missing? Could it be archived caches that are missing?

Anyone got a good explanation?

Regards

YXZA

Archived caches could well be the reason.

Need to ask.... why do you want a PQ of your "found" caches? That is not really what Pocket Queries are about.

If you need a tabulation of ALL of your found caches, you need to run a My Finds Query. This will include all of your finds throughout the world (distance has no bearing), whether archived or not.

The My Finds Query is activated by clicking the [Add to Queue] button. You need do nothing else, there are no parameters to set. Once you hit the button it will be generated and made available as a download.

Hello,

thanks alot. Finally. Been pondering over this for a long time.

The interface leaves a lot to ask for. It's not 100% selfexplaining.

A bit messy to say the least. (And not talking about GSAK. Great tool,

but the GUI - yeacchh)

Regards

YXZA