Translate geocaching.com into other languages

zozole

It would be helpful if the website would come to geocachers in their language. For sure you will find many volunteers that will translate the pages into their native language.

Consider that speaking English cannot be a precondition for using geocaching.com.

It would be helpful if the website would come to geocachers in their language. For sure you will find many volunteers that will translate the pages into their native language.

Consider that speaking English cannot be a precondition for using geocaching.com.

Perhaps you missed the drop-down menu at the bottom of each and every page: "Choose Your Language: English" with a list of 15 languages.

There is also an option at the top of your profile page where you can set your preferred language.

I am using the Geocaching Live app on my phone as well and this one is only in English. I would be willing to help translating this app into my language (Dutch in my case) as well. Would this be an option to consider (to have the phone apps translated into several languages too)?

Regards,

Toho_NL