STAR GATE GEOCOIN - ANUBIS

geo.scorpions

This is actually a pretty stunning design on the front. I met these folks in Germany at GCF last year. I saw them selling some coins I had made at DM, and struck up a conversation when I realized who they were. I've always thought they did great work, and this is no exception.

TMA

Ditto! I was also Geocoinfest Europa last year and met them their work is excellent <_<

Edited by Brave Defender

This is actually a pretty stunning design on the front. I met these folks in Germany at GCF last year. I saw them selling some coins I had made at DM, and struck up a conversation when I realized who they were. I've always thought they did great work, and this is no exception.

TMA

Thank You very much

I greatly appreciate these sentences. :anicute:

Half of the coins I ordered arrived today, and they are very nice. Great details with a nice weight to them, and these are now probably some of my favourite coins.

Hopefully the other ones I ordered will be here in the next few days :D

Got mine today--two of the silver version--they're really heavy and absolutely gorgeous! I am a sucker for Stargate; so glad I ordered these.

Preparing for new version: STAR GATE GEOCOIN - Horus

002bweb.jpg

Hi,

first of all I'd like to congratulate for the Anubis-Design. It's really amazing. I just got started with GC 2 months ago and until my first Geocoin find I even didn't know about how nice they can look like. Not comparable to Tbugs at all! As I'm a great fan of the Stargate-Series I'd love to have one of the Anubis GC too. Please think about of producing a greater lot/second charge of these ones! Is it somehow possible to be informed as soon as you will publish the Horus-GC?

Great idea!

Regards from Germany

Pkenyo

Hi,

first of all I'd like to congratulate for the Anubis-Design. It's really amazing. I just got started with GC 2 months ago and until my first Geocoin find I even didn't know about how nice they can look like. Not comparable to Tbugs at all! As I'm a great fan of the Stargate-Series I'd love to have one of the Anubis GC too. Please think about of producing a greater lot/second charge of these ones! Is it somehow possible to be informed as soon as you will publish the Horus-GC?

Great idea!

Regards from Germany

Pkenyo

Hello Pkenyo

Thank You very much !

I am very pleased that the design you like.

We are preparing several next versions of this Geocoin.

If you want to know in time that the geocoin is available, please register at www.geocoin-land.com.

Thank You

Radek

Hello Pkenyo

Thank You very much !

I am very pleased that the design you like.

We are preparing several next versions of this Geocoin.

If you want to know in time that the geocoin is available, please register at www.geocoin-land.com.

Thank You

Radek

Hi Radek,

I've registered at your Homepage hoping to be informed in due time before the Horus-Coin will be available. Furthermore I'm so lucky that I meanwhile have one of the Anubis geocoin (antic gold) to call my own. :D

Now having one of them in my hands I just can repeat the aforesaid. It's really very good work. Very detailed big coin.

I know that is complaining on very high level, but I just want to express that the backside is not so interesting as the frontside does. As I see you are intending to spend more details also for the Backside of the upcoming Horus-Coin. That is defintely the right course! Keep on doing such great job! I'm already a fan looking forward to hold also the Horus coin in my hands :D

Greets from Germany

Pkenyo

I'd like to know the mint numbers also. I forgot to write them down before they sold out.

I want to say the xle versions were 45 and regulars 75 but im not sure. Or was it 25/45??

Horus was just released so nothing after. I'd love to see an Atlantis version with a wraith on it :-D

Edited by Misfit-77

2x75 and 4x40 as far as I remember...

That's correct. There was also a antique nickel version (20 minted). I was lucky and got two of them :)

I would like to try again to have clarity on the Horus set (6 coins)

how many coins are RE, LE, XLE?

How many of each version were minted?

thanks!