Is somebody else having issues today

I have been using the GSAK to open the URL's for established unknown caches to solve the puzzles.

However, as I have been doing this throughout the morning it was working fine then for some reason I started getting the "Unpublished Cache" page on several different attemps of several different caches.

What is going on? Is anybody else having this issue?

I have been using the GSAK to open the URL's for established unknown caches to solve the puzzles.

However, as I have been doing this throughout the morning it was working fine then for some reason I started getting the "Unpublished Cache" page on several different attemps of several different caches.

Not seeing that symptom, but I am finding the main site to be horribly slow this afternoon.

Not seeing that symptom, but I am finding the main site to be horribly slow this afternoon.

Yep, I am seeing the main site really slow and the PQ as well. my daily PQ was really late today. most of the time I get they around 3am or so. Today is another story. Would be nice what GS did yesterday.

The API server seem to be ok.