statistics show keyboard activity?

I guess it's a known issue, but I couldn't find any specific information about it in the forums: When I look at my Waymarking statistics page and choose "Waymarks Visited", I see (among other information):

Best Day 30 visits in one day on 10/17/2010 12:00:00 AM

I didn't visit one waymark that day, so I assume that I logged 30 visits that day. Is there a chance that this will be changed some day? The online activity might be interesting for the "Waymarks Posted" statistics, but for the visits it would be better to use the date of the visit, not the date of the logging, no?

Best regards from Vienna, Austria

Mr. PISA

The online activity might be interesting for the "Waymarks Posted" statistics, but for the visits it would be better to use the date of the visit, not the date of the logging, no?

I have to agree. I take the time to set the date visited to the date of the my pictures. I do this for correctness and I'd hope to see the statistics match.

I guess it's a known issue, but I couldn't find any specific information about it in the forums: When I look at my Waymarking statistics page and choose "Waymarks Visited", I see (among other information):

Best Day 30 visits in one day on 10/17/2010 12:00:00 AM

I didn't visit one waymark that day, so I assume that I logged 30 visits that day. Is there a chance that this will be changed some day? The online activity might be interesting for the "Waymarks Posted" statistics, but for the visits it would be better to use the date of the visit, not the date of the logging, no?

Best regards from Vienna, Austria

Mr. PISA

I am in total agreement.

I would prefer to be able to chose, the current functionality shows more consistency when it comes to retro visits, but I do see the demand for outdoor activity statistics. On the other hand it is not possible to find out when a visit was really logged in the system, only the date of the visit picture if there is one (and was uploaded the same day). And this is also something I would like to know. Both dates are obviousely in the database.