Visiting Cacher from South Africa

Hi Everyone

One half of the team Tara and John (i.e. Tara) will be visiting Copenhagen and Aarhus in June/July 2012. I'll be bringing along some trackables from South Africa that want to see the world.

Are there an cachers in the area that would like to meet up and swop some trackables? I'm more than happy to take trackables back to South Africa with me. I won't have time to do much caching, but I will have time for a cup of coffee or two.

I'll be staying at a hotel near Nyhaven from the 18th - 21st of June and then at the Business Conference Centre in southern Aarhus from the 23rd June to the 6th of July.

Leave a message if you'd like to meet up?

Hi

I live i Aarhus and would like to hand over a TB that would like to travel to South Africa. I visited South Africa back in 1997 and have only great memories from that trip.

Best regards

Anne aka skov20

Hi Everyone

One half of the team Tara and John (i.e. Tara) will be visiting Copenhagen and Aarhus in June/July 2012. I'll be bringing along some trackables from South Africa that want to see the world.

Are there an cachers in the area that would like to meet up and swop some trackables? I'm more than happy to take trackables back to South Africa with me. I won't have time to do much caching, but I will have time for a cup of coffee or two.

I'll be staying at a hotel near Nyhaven from the 18th - 21st of June and then at the Business Conference Centre in southern Aarhus from the 23rd June to the 6th of July.

Leave a message if you'd like to meet up?

Hi Anne

That's great! I'm not sure what to suggest in terms of meeting up. I arrive on Saturday 23rd and have a more or less free day that day. Can you suggest something?

Tara

Hi

I live i Aarhus and would like to hand over a TB that would like to travel to South Africa. I visited South Africa back in 1997 and have only great memories from that trip.

Best regards

Anne aka skov20