Post Reviewer note queue length

DahliaMilloy

Thanks Honeychile, I can tell you actually have a life outside Geocaching. Unlike some of these other folk, taking things a bit too serious. "oh you better say sorry". Humbug. No one still has answered the question " are reviewers allowed to make arbitrary rules?" cause they know what they answer is and they don't wanna look dumb. I've made CacheShadow look the way he's supposed to among the community, all while making you guys play detective trying to figure out why I only have 5 finds and my hides disappearing. 1) have fun with that, 2) you should probably mind your own business. If you can figure it out, you can figure out why Ill never see any more of these comments. Bye lifers!

Edit: steamtraen yes I do that all the time! Any problems? heh

Edited by Brad&Christine

No one still has answered the question " are reviewers allowed to make arbitrary rules?"

The answer is "no, but they are allowed to exercise discretion within the boundaries of the guidelines." Such is not the case at all, here, so I'm not quite sure what your point is. If it's to embarrass Cache Shadow, you've failed.

Let me ask you a question in return: Please explain in precise terms, like with numbers, how the period between (1) the initial reviewer note and your response (May 13th) and (2) today's forum complaint (May 15th) constitutes a three-day delay. Are cache hiders allowed to make arbitrary calendars?

Edited by Keystone

Thanks Honeychile, I can tell you actually have a life outside Geocaching. Unlike some of these other folk, taking things a bit too serious. "oh you better say sorry". Humbug. No one still has answered the question " are reviewers allowed to make arbitrary rules?" cause they know what they answer is and they don't wanna look dumb. I've made CacheShadow look the way he's supposed to among the community, all while making you guys play detective trying to figure out why I only have 5 finds and my hides disappearing. 1) have fun with that, 2) you should probably mind your own business. If you can figure it out, you can figure out why Ill never see any more of these comments. Bye lifers!

I am reminded of a color...

6f0cbb76-ec89-4707-87f1-1107d233c67e.jpg?rnd=0.409492

Don't think you succeeded to well in that endeavor, but you have done and excellent job on yourself. I would be more upfront on how you did, but I don't feel like I need a vacation right now. As for your disappearing hides and the other games your playing, I think that speaks volumes. Have fun!

Get your information correct before posting online keystone. I think I'd know when I physically went out to hide a cache and subsequently list it. Look at you trying to be all coy, when really you look something else. Heh. Get the facts, son.

:blink::ph34r:

Wow, just Wow

Oh, I thought you were leaving stage left, guess not. Perhaps a vacation on the trans Siberian Railroad would be nice.

Published! See what a little dust storm can make happen! Thank you CacheShadow, you know I still love you. Cheeseheads, Honeychile, you are both excellent examples of what normal, considerate people are. I appreciate your ability to see the forest for the trees. Thanks to both of you.

Published! See what a little dust storm can make happen! Thank you CacheShadow, you know I still love you. Cheeseheads, Honeychile, you are both excellent examples of what normal, considerate people are. I appreciate your ability to see the forest for the trees. Thanks to both of you.

Please, post the GC#. We all want to see what this was all about!

You guys dont quit do you? Now I'm convinced I had everyone pegged correctly. I will say with no reservations that I owe CacheShadow an apology. I hereby apologize for how what I said made you look ( if you ever cared anyway) and for saying it. I can only hope you see this, and hope maybe your professionalism can rub off on someone people here. CacheShadow I ribbed you bad, and you took it on the chin because you realized it wasn't personal and that is the mature thing to do. Some people here clearly have an agenda other than Geocaching, so for your consistent professional conduct I must commend you

Get your information correct before posting online keystone. I think I'd know when I physically went out to hide a cache and subsequently list it. Look at you trying to be all coy, when really you look something else. Heh. Get the facts, son.

You waited for two days -- from the 13th to the 15th -- for Cache Shadow to respond to your note. The entire review cycle was three days, within the established service level agreement for an initial review, never mind a follow up. So, again, why did you falsely state you had been waiting for three days, when you had in fact only been waiting for two? Get It Right, Bless You.

And no, I don't quit when a fellow volunteer has been falsely accused and maligned.

As for correct information, I am relying on the logs:

a24ac31a-77e8-46ab-9a48-adbf3bb0638f.jpg?rnd=0.4203564

Edited by Keystone

To avoid any doubt, I am preserving the two posts where the OP falsely states that the wait was three days rather than two. The emphasis added in boldface is mine.

Hi everybody, quick question. Do I have to get 'back in line' so to speak, after getting a reviewer note on a cache I have hidden? The only reason I ask is because I am waiting for a cache to be reviewed and I have waited 3 days After the note was posted. I corrected what needed to be corrected with the listing immediately, now I am unsure what if any the issue is or iif I have any recourse. Should I email the Groundspeak people maybe? Any insight is appreciated.

No, that's not my issue. The long delay is my issue. And I'm not trying to bump any caches, I know the TSW property limits and mine is 300 (three hundred) metres from the property in question. My problem is that if it's still so close ( which is impossible) why hasn't he said anything. Reviewed after one day, 3 days since post reviewer note. What does it sound like now ?

It sounds like the OP failed.