Want to Help Replace Half a Dozen Caches?

Hypnopaedia

Hello all

I know this is last minute but I've been very busy with a new job.

On Saturday May 19th I will be going up the Annette Lake Trail to the entrance of the Tunnel and along the way replacing about 6 caches. I already have a few people coming along but we need all the help we can get. We need to carry in the Mission 9: Tunnel of Light Reclaimed and The Rocket Cache, both which are large containers. In addition I need a couple more big guys to help implement the full security measures for Mission 9: Tunnel of Light Reclaimed. Other nearby caches have fallen pray to the criminal who keeps taking Mission 9 in all it's iterations. Please come along. Message me please with any questions or to let me know you'll help.

Thanks!

What a great day we had!

Perfect weather, great company, lots of fun on our mission.

It was quite a job getting the rocket cache up there, but with the four of us, no one suffered. The best part of that was the looks we got from others on the trail. The ammo box was so big it could have held a small body. We had a huge yellow crow bar, and a big bag of swag. We were quite a sight! I should have been taking pictures just of peoples faces.

I greeted their looks of horror and fear with, "what? You didn't bring your crow bar?" And get a smile. A lot asked what we were doing. I considered telling them we were building a bunker, but thought better of it.

We had two new cachers, which made it more fun, so they could look for the other caches. Hypopaneia and I watched and tried to convince them we weren't laughing since we had already found them all long ago.

We had to go up the trail twice for each large cache because there only 4 of us. That was the most hiking I've done in a very long time without a single find. I signed some of the caches again just to play along, although I won't log them online of course.

I'm so glad I went. We all had a really great time.

Thanks so much for the very fun day!