Geomate Jr. + update cable $25 plus $10 S&H

I have a Geomate Jr. in good condition with the update cable. The company stopped supporting these but apparently pocket queries can still be loaded, I haven't looked into it much.

I'm located in Canada but travel a lot so I can ship from Canada or the U.S.

How much are you wanting for it?

Edited by GaggleAfterGeocaches

I have a Geomate Jr. in good condition with the update cable. The company stopped supporting these but apparently pocket queries can still be loaded, I haven't looked into it much.

This is a copy and paste public service announcement (copied the original post header).

Just saying... despite all the crap being said about apisphere since they closed down. It's not their fault.

The geomate is an amazing unit and for $25 any buyer should certainly consider it, especially that it comes with an update cable.

They are amazing for road trips, in that case I use mine more than my 60C, just pull out and watch the numbers.

Well that's my 2c

is the gps unit still availible or has it been sold?

This is a copy and paste public service announcement (copied the original post header).

The company that bought Aspire (makers of Geomate Jr.) are looking for a way to continue supporting this product. I called and asked about it...and I have been able to download pocket quearies, but to me it is a little complicated. You can look up the instructions on-line.

The company that bought Aspire (makers of Geomate Jr.) are looking for a way to continue supporting this product. I called and asked about it...and I have been able to download pocket quearies, but to me it is a little complicated. You can look up the instructions on-line.

Until I can put a fresh 250,000 cache update back on this toy, it's useless. I have several real GPS units that I can put PQ's on. The ability to hold a quarter million caches is the only reason it ever had any value for me. I'm interested to know how many Premium Members out there will waste any time loading a 1000 cache PQ to this thing?