GeoWoodStock XI Prediction

Has all the "I can't bring my dog, so I'm not coming" drama ended yet? I've only attended one Geowoodstock, but you know how many dogs I saw there? Zero. :huh:

I can bring my dog and you can't stop me.

He's a service dog. :anibad:

I'm sure that's fine. :) It's in a dog-free park, and earlier this month, the drama was at the maximum. People posting notes with the single word "FAIL". People deleting their will attend logs, and posting notes saying they're not coming. I don't have a dog in this fight mind you (pun intended), I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot bite me.

Has all the "I can't bring my dog, so I'm not coming" drama ended yet? I've only attended one Geowoodstock, but you know how many dogs I saw there? Zero. :huh:

I can bring my dog and you can't stop me.

He's a service dog. :anibad:

I'm sure that's fine. :)It's in a dog-free park, and earlier this month, the drama was at the maximum. People posting notes with the single word "FAIL". People deleting their will attend logs, and posting notes saying they're not coming. I don't have a dog in this fight mind you (pun intended), I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot bite me.

Yeah, that's why I post that.

I'm not going either. (At least I don't have plans to do so.)

The prediction guessing game is over and so is this thread.

No it's not. I predict 4 people won't attend because they can't bring their dogs. :ph34r:

Ah but how many extra people do you predict will attend because they hate or are scared of dogs and will only come because they know dogs won't be there?

No it's not. I predict 4 people won't attend because they can't bring their dogs. :ph34r:

Ah but how many extra people do you predict will attend because they hate or are scared of dogs and will only come because they know dogs won't be there?

Ayeyayaye <_< Really? To stay on topic, I predict this event will happen, and people will still get a "find" for attending, even if some people don't want it to be that way. :rolleyes:

ibtl

Two, for a net loss of two. On topic, I think they'd better get the Geowoodstock web page up pretty soon. Midwest Geobash is already up, and the event is two months later (late July).