How to download an events caches

Nevyn907

Am attending welcome to crombie cache event am wanting to download all the caches for the event GC3CJJF how do i do this

You cannot.

Caches placed for an Event cache do not meet permanency requirements, therefore they are not listed on geocaching.com.

There are some that log such by logging multiple attends at that Event cache. Considered "cheesy" by many (most?).

Logging such will askew your stats to read: "You've found xxx caches (xxx-yyy distinct) since your first cache find on...."

Am attending welcome to crombie cache event am wanting to download all the caches for the event GC3CJJF how do i do this

You cannot.

Caches placed for an Event cache do not meet permanency requirements, therefore they are not listed on geocaching.com.

There are some that log such by logging multiple attends at that Event cache. Considered "cheesy" by many (most?).

Logging such will askew your stats to read: "You've found xxx caches (xxx-yyy distinct) since your first cache find on...."

No every cache placed to attract attendance at an event is a temporary placement. A quick Query shows a large number of NEW listings quite near the event. The cache page photo makes me wish it was 5000 KM closer. So either run a Pocket Query for new caches surrounding the event, or have someone make a convenient bookmark.

Welcome to Crombie