HTML Count UP Clock

eagsc7

I have a few caches that have NOT been found yet. The Oldest is Over 1 YEAR, and would like to add a count up clock from the time that it was Published so that people can See that its Really been available for That Long...

I've already tried using a couple HTML Clock creators online, but the Geocaching site isn't taking it due to the iframe tag...

IS there a work-around...

The Steaks

I have a few caches that have NOT been found yet. The Oldest is Over 1 YEAR, and would like to add a count up clock from the time that it was Published so that people can See that its Really been available for That Long...

I've already tried using a couple HTML Clock creators online, but the Geocaching site isn't taking it due to the iframe tag...

IS there a work-around...

The Steaks

There is no way to create an actively counting clock* on the site. The best you could do is a dynamically created image that is not cached. The clock would update when the page is refreshed, but otherwide, the image is static. That would require some server space, programming knowledge, and some image-creation tools.

* You could fake a counting clock using an animated image for the seconds, but it will reset each time the page is refreshed, which gives the game away, and wouldn't be accurate.