"achievement" cache

theeman8866

Idk about anyone else, but i see quite a bit of caches that require something in return to get the cache. for instance "you need a cache on every day of the year to be able to log this cache." or "before you are able to log this cache, you need to spell this word using the names of other caches" now that being said, has there ever been any thought to adding an icon and calling it "achievement". like the traditional and multi, it could be another form of a cache. this way it is easier to find, especially if you are in a city that may have some that you already qualify for but dont know about. and maybe im just completely crazy which is ok too lol. just a suggestion :D

I may be wrong, but I think rules state that there can be no Additional Logging Requirements(ALR's)Which pretty much means as long as you can find the cache and sign the log you get a smiley. Anyway I think that would be one of those challenges that everyone was making a big deal of a couple months ago.

Idk about anyone else, but i see quite a bit of caches that require something in return to get the cache. for instance "you need a cache on every day of the year to be able to log this cache." or "before you are able to log this cache, you need to spell this word using the names of other caches" now that being said, has there ever been any thought to adding an icon and calling it "achievement". like the traditional and multi, it could be another form of a cache. this way it is easier to find, especially if you are in a city that may have some that you already qualify for but dont know about. and maybe im just completely crazy which is ok too lol. just a suggestion :D

By chance do you mean Challenge Caches? Those are most definitely an exception to the "as long as you find the cache and sign the log you get a smiley". For challenge caches, you must complete the requirements in order to log a find. AND, they are grouped in with puzzle caches.

I do think it would be nice to have a separate icon for them, or at least a public bookmark. Have you checked for a bookmark list in your area? Shellfish has a list for challenge caches in probably every U.S. state!

By chance do you mean Challenge Caches? Those are most definitely an exception to the "as long as you find the cache and sign the log you get a smiley". For challenge caches, you must complete the requirements in order to log a find. AND, they are grouped in with puzzle caches.

I do think it would be nice to have a separate icon for them, or at least a public bookmark. Have you checked for a bookmark list in your area? Shellfish has a list for challenge caches in probably every U.S. state!

yes challenge caches. i have not checked bookmarks. not sure of what those really are. ican read up on them though :D newer to all this so im familiar with a lot of things but not everything :D