New Coin Offering "believe in PEACE" 1.75"

mo pirate

Well, I guess the anniversary coins of mine (TITANIC and HINDENBURG) are now past so I have a new coin for the WORLD. It has a white dove on the front with "believe in peace" under it. On the reverse is the COEXIST symbol with the "track at geocaching.com and code. These are 1.75" coins and 5mm thick (I think). There were only 50 made in Purple and only 50 made in blue. (Your choice) Anyhow, there are a few on ebay if you would like to get one or email me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com $10 with free shipping in US if you tell me you found this on geocaching.com. SEE PHOTO. and thanks, MO Pirate.66a579d7-4cff-400f-a6ea-b3b308f038b5.jpg

Those look like the coins you can get done at GxProxy. Aren't they only about $4.95 each even with the set up costs?

I am afraid you are mistaken in cost. It is right for the coin cost but the set up is $45 for front and back set up charge. and then shipping is $27 more dollars. Now re-figure it and see what I am making on it for my trouble.

I did factor in the cost for the engraving packages. Those coins are $4.50 each when you order 100 of them. Even with the cost of shipping it still comes out to be about $5.22 a coin. Your sale price is quite expensive compared to other coins that have enamels/glow/and design work, etc. put into them.

I did factor in the cost for the engraving packages. Those coins are $4.50 each when you order 100 of them. Even with the cost of shipping it still comes out to be about $5.22 a coin. Your sale price is quite expensive compared to other coins that have enamels/glow/and design work, etc. put into them.

I thank you for your input. I hope I can return the favor someday! Did you mention my free shipping? Or did you figure a 50 cent piece for that? Have a wonderful day!

Please remember that when a minted coin is sold the person/company selling them make more than what mo pirate is making in profit. He also has to advertise, pay for the packaging material and his time. Plus he also paid an artist to create his design.

We have had a number of cachers create their own trackable coins and then sell them with the average price being $8-10. The detail which the laser allows is incredible and extremely fine lines show in full detail.

Each person is allowed to make a decision based on their preferences to the design etc. as some of the coins we have made are in great demand due to the intricate design while others prefer the message of the coin. To each his own...

Please remember that when a minted coin is sold the person/company selling them make more than what mo pirate is making in profit. He also has to advertise, pay for the packaging material and his time. Plus he also paid an artist to create his design.

We have had a number of cachers create their own trackable coins and then sell them with the average price being $8-10. The detail which the laser allows is incredible and extremely fine lines show in full detail.

Each person is allowed to make a decision based on their preferences to the design etc. as some of the coins we have made are in great demand due to the intricate design while others prefer the message of the coin. To each his own...

Thanks Beverly for the explanation. I don't remember if the trackable price was included or on top of the production price but either way the profit is a lot less than that tank of gas you just bought! LOL

Steve aka mo pirate

Thanks Beverly for the explanation. I don't remember if the trackable price was included or on top of the production price but either way the profit is a lot less than that tank of gas you just bought! LOL

Steve aka mo pirate

Please understand, I am not taking any side here, I simply want others to know that some coins end up in the sales bin for a reduced price while others sell out in minutes.

Each person has a concept of what they think a coin is worth, that does not mean that we all have to agree. We are proud to be able to create trackables at an affordable price and offer them with no minimum. It seems the majority of them are sent out on missions such as a race, some try to sell them.....to each his own.