This thread is for clues!

cachew nut

This clue is for Geocache "NOT TOO SHABBY" GC5FCD

If you followed the coordinates on the cache page then you will have found the map. Look for a cornerstone nearby that has a date carved into it. Only one digit of the number will be visible.

Multiply that number by 5. Add the product to the Latitude decimal minutes, and subtract that same product from the Longitude decimal minutes. These are the cache coordinates. If you are thirsty then drink something.

Good Luck!

END OF CLUE for "NOT TOO SHABBY" GC5FCD

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

This following space is reserved for future clues

icon_confused.gif

END OF CLUES MESSAGE icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 04, 2002 at 02:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 04, 2002 at 02:41 PM.]

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 07, 2002 at 07:44 PM.]

This clue is for Geocache "NOT TOO SHABBY" GC5FCD

If you followed the coordinates on the cache page then you will have found the map. Look for a cornerstone nearby that has a date carved into it. Only one digit of the number will be visible.

Multiply that number by 5. Add the product to the Latitude decimal minutes, and subtract that same product from the Longitude decimal minutes. These are the cache coordinates. If you are thirsty then drink something.

Good Luck!

END OF CLUE for "NOT TOO SHABBY" GC5FCD

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

This following space is reserved for future clues

icon_confused.gif

END OF CLUES MESSAGE icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 04, 2002 at 02:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 04, 2002 at 02:41 PM.]

[This message was edited by cachew nut on June 07, 2002 at 07:44 PM.]

I’m guessing that you instruct the cache finder to check the forum for the remainder of the cache info. I don’t know for sure because it looks like the cache hasn’t been approved, so I couldn’t view it yet. However, I really don’t like the idea of this forum becoming a mass of posts in this manner. When I read your post in the other thread I had an idea of how you were going to accomplish your desire to require a login to get the cache coordinates, but this is not how I figured you would do it.

I don’t like the login to view coordinates idea, but I hate the idea of using the forums like this. So, I am going to suggest an alternative. On the cache description page require the cache hunters to email you through the geocaching.com email link. You then reply to them with the actual cache coordinates. That way they have to first login to send the email, and you know who receives the coordinates.