'Correct these coordinates' showing original coordinates on Garmin Montana 650 beta release 4.03

I updated my Garmin Montana 650 software from whatever it shipped with last fall to beta release 4.03. Just last week I discovered the 'correct these coordinates' feature on unknown/puzzle caches. I found out that if I modify the coordinates on geocaching.com for an unknown/puzzle cache and then send the cache to my GPSr, the GPSr will show the updated coordinates in the cache description and also point me to the updated coordinates. However, since upgrading the Montana software yesterday, I can only see the original cache location on the GPSr. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I just being daft and missing something obvious? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sapper76.

How are you loading the gpx files? If you load a single file straight from the cache page the cords will be corrected. If you load via a pq the pq will not have the corrected cords in it. The change for including corrected cords in pqs is on the todo list but has been for a while now though. :(

How are you loading the gpx files? If you load a single file straight from the cache page the cords will be corrected. If you load via a pq the pq will not have the corrected cords in it. The change for including corrected cords in pqs is on the todo list but has been for a while now though. :(

I've loaded a bunch of solved puzzles via a PQ, but went through GSAK first before loading to the unit and all my corrected coords turned up in the GPS.