FREE - Garmin Etrex Legend

I have an Etrex Legend that no longer works reliably. It either gets lines in the display, or shuts off at short intervals, and the rubber flap that covers the serial interface is partially torn (currently decently repaired with duct tape).

I would not suggest that anyone attempt to rely on this for navigational purposes, but if someone would like to tinker with it, or cannibalize it for parts, I think it would be a great candidate. I'll send it out at no charge to the first party that expresses interest. I'll even pay the postage to any US address.

I have an Etrex Legend that no longer works reliably. It either gets lines in the display, or shuts off at short intervals, and the rubber flap that covers the serial interface is partially torn (currently decently repaired with duct tape).

I would not suggest that anyone attempt to rely on this for navigational purposes, but if someone would like to tinker with it, or cannibalize it for parts, I think it would be a great candidate. I'll send it out at no charge to the first party that expresses interest. I'll even pay the postage to any US address.

Do you still have it? for i would be interested in it if you still do. Please Email me at nicholasguggemos@yahoo.com if you are still have it and are willing to send it to me. Thanks

fhs.patriot was the first to respond, so it will be going to him. Thanks to everyone for the interest. If for some reason that would fall through, I'll be back to update the thread and contact the next in line.

PS - Hi to you to, Planet. I do indeed remember you. :)