Locked out of my own MOC :(

Greenjeens

Hi, I know this things are complex, but just after getting my subcription only hArAld's Words cache approved I keep getting an error message that I need to subscribe to get into the cache page. Well I Paypaled some more money, got another code and still no workee...

Apparently, it appears I have logged in to the folks that have replied to my email at Geocaching.com, but I'm still locked out of my subscription only cache. I'm using an "internet terminal" and regularly have this problem, needing admin to log me in.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm just renewing my charter membership a bit early, so the renwal is OK.

----------

Greenjeens

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm... will stalk you silently."

quote:
Originally posted by GrizzlyJohn:

I wonder if there is some issue with Cookies on an Internet terminal. Just taking a guess here.

There's issues with everything on a webtv so at some level it's all my equipments fault...

It knows who I am and I'm logged in. It just doesn't know I'm a charter member. Everything worked perfectly until I got a new a cache approved... Sooner or later somebody will work it out... It's not like I'm a paying customer... oh wait I am!

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that intends you harm... will stalk you silently."

Jeremy's suggestion from another login error thread fixed the problem. Logged in to my Member only cache, no problemo, from this page.

http://www.geocaching.com/login/default.aspx?username=myusername&password=mypassword

Replace the obvious.

Now I can change the cache page to mention that open mineshaft...

Not really, just a sea of FOXTAILS. I forget to tell cachers, since I always wear gaiters.

Ooops.