Good cache-meet venues in Banbury & Exeter?

After some quality suggestions for venues in Edinburgh and Bristol earlier this year, we're now looking for good locations in Banbury and Exeter for the final two (gulp!) Countdown to the Geolympix events. Any cacher-friendly venues you know of in those areas? Any help's appreciated.

Afternoon Paul. Well I attended the Lewknor one a few weeks ago with Red Lobster and am chfufed to see you are coming to our joint for a meet. I know a few places in Banbury as I live here. Ill drop you a PM with my mobile and we can discuss it.

Thanks MrsB, I followed your advice and got lots of good feedback, which you've also highlighted g0akh. The fact it's close to my hotel also swung The Cat and Fiddle for me. I'm there on June 15th with some Geolympix goodies to give away.

Cheers for the suggestion Ashaaria. Out of town is what I wanted. I was looking at the Marston Inn, which I know you remember from earlier events, but I'm told it's currently closed, so I went one village east, to Greatworth's The Inn. It's set for May 27th; a Sunday evening get-together. I hope you can make it :)

Thanks too to Dogfort, who I had a useful chat on the phone with. A couple of good targets for future events perhaps...