cache report format

Ephemeral

I am new, but having a lot of trouble with the GC to cache name conversion. I carry a 2 or three page printout from the web site for each cache and have to cross reference between the site name and GC code downloaded via EasyGPS.

I would like to see a method of pulling a report off of the web site that lists the local sites that you have not logged in order of distance from your home coordinates. Additionally, this report should have; the cache name, GC number, hint and other pertinent information. This would save a lot of trees.

The format could be something efficient like a simple spreadsheet. This would be great when you want to carry info with you in the field.

One page could easily have many sites on it.

or log=y to capture all of the logs. That's what I usually do. I print two page per piece of paper and rarely have I used more than one or at most (!) two pieces of paper. Even then, I'm usually only interested in the first two pages for each cache (not interested in very old logs for cache hunts), so I turn the second piece of paper into scratch paper for around the house.

Markwell

My Geocaching Page