refer people to my trackable's page using the code?

boxerdogorama

I have 2 trackables, 1 is on my car, the other is on a bandee sash thing I bought for geocaching.

The codes for both are TB529MB and TB4R1RC.

The problem is I don't know how to refer people to the page without the actual tracking number.

Does anyone know how to use the codes that are given when you activate them?

I have 2 trackables, 1 is on my car, the other is on a bandee sash thing I bought for geocaching.

The codes for both are TB529MB and TB4R1RC.

The problem is I don't know how to refer people to the page without the actual tracking number.

Does anyone know how to use the codes that are given when you activate them?

Looks like you have just answered your own question the TB codes allow people to look at your trackable but they are unable to log them without knowing number stamped on them, look at one of mine if you want TB4VWM6 you can view and even try to log it but without the tracking number you can only view.

Hope this helps

shantz uk & cleverclogs

Edited by shantz_uk_&_cleverclogs

The people have to actually SEE (in person) the car or the bandee-sash....so they can capture the tracking code.

The TB numbers is just a reference number. I have a cache-mobile. Reference number TB48AB1

To search... you can use this page:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/default.aspx

Type in the reference number - and this will locate the webpage. But you still can't log it as discovered until you have a tracking number that's actually ON the item.