Editing a log

fallyn

Hi

I was going to edit one of my caches to congratulate the ftf. I tried the html editing, but did not fully understand it. Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks!

Your new cache doesn't appear to be in HTML (not that I know anything), so have you tried just editing the cache (link at the top right corner of the cache page)? This is how I edit cache listings that DO and DO NOT use HTML.

So sorry to be of no help understanding HTML.

Edited by Max and 99

I do know a little html coding, but what I was wondering is that I see some people edit their caches with a "bold" congratulations to ftf. I tried it several ways and it didn't work for me so I was wondering if they use the symbols [] or <>.

When I go to edit it, I see this

Details

You can use HTML in any of the description fields below with the exception of JavaScript and other embedded code. If you do supply HTML you will need to check the box below for the text to render correctly.

The descriptions below are in HTML

Valid HTML Tags:

Click the tag name to view allowed attributes.

<!-- //-->

I have tried it, but not having success.

I do know a little html coding, but what I was wondering is that I see some people edit their caches with a "bold" congratulations to ftf. I tried it several ways and it didn't work for me so I was wondering if they use the symbols [] or <>.

When I go to edit it, I see this

Details

You can use HTML in any of the description fields below with the exception of JavaScript and other embedded code. If you do supply HTML you will need to check the box below for the text to render correctly.

The descriptions below are in HTML

Valid HTML Tags:

Click the tag name to view allowed attributes.

<!-- //-->

I have tried it, but not having success.

Follow the advice of shantz_uk_&_cleverclogs up above and go to the site he/she linked to:

If you want to learn about HTML try looking at this site click here, I find it very useful and it is owned by a reviewer from the UK. Hope it helps.

http://www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources/htmlcodes.html

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol