weenies and geocoin trading friday at the MWGB

drneal

I held a small gathering for coins to be tradedbetween the forum folk at GWIX last year...a chance to trade quietly and shoot the breeze outside of the official gathering...anyone interested in doing the same at this year's MWGB Friday early evening (can't interfere with opening ceremonies at area 51, so i'm thinking 6ish.)

ILYK

I am interested : )

I haven't been on the forums in awhile and I am looking for this info myself right now, but if anyone knows the answer-was there a group coin for MWGB this year?

Looking, looking, looking....

none that i'm aware of, but others are welcome to chime in.

ILYK

I am interested : )

I haven't been on the forums in awhile and I am looking for this info myself right now, but if anyone knows the answer-was there a group coin for MWGB this year?

Looking, looking, looking....

none that i'm aware of, but others are welcome to chime in.

ILYK

I have not hear of any either.

campfire cooking will not be allowed due to drought conditions, but my propane grill should take care of the weenies and marshmallows!

ILYK

edited to add i've got about 6 chairs...those camping nearby might want to bring a fold out chair

Edited by drneal

my thanks to those who made the weenie roast, and to those that were thinking of making the weenie roast, right up until the lightning storm...try again next year!

ILYK

Really sorry I missed it, after riding out the storm I was sure you would have cancelled.

Next year,,,rain or shine. :(