[Suggestion] Geocaching App

Titanium

Hi!

I have some suggestions or issues that I think would be great for the app.

1. iPad support.

I recently bought the new iPad and the geocaching app works of course on it. But is there plans to do a full iPad support for it? Would be fantastic with all the features on it that is on geocaching.com with the

full resoulution.

2. Photo Quality

I take alot of photos on cache locations and want to include them in the logs. I use the Ipad when im outside and its a great tool to log caches with. Problem is that you must use the app to upload photos on

the iPad/iPhone. And the app scales down the photo so much that it becomes very crappy quality. When I upload from a computer the image is almost top notch compared to the app. Why is this?

3. Why are you limited to only upload 1 photo per log through the geocache app? Sometimes I want to include more photos to the log but then I need to do it from the computer at home.

4. Can't edit a log if you have misstyped something. Only way to do it is to go to geocaching.com and edit there. I mostly log from geocaching.com anyway, but it could be feature in the app also?

5. When you type for a new log in the geocache app and want to press "enter" so that you can type a new line under it it does'nt look the same on geocaching.com.

For example i want to write:

Great cache!

TFTC!

If I type like that in the app it looks like this on geocaching.com:

#450 Great cache! TFTC!

A fix to this is to write it down in the log window on geocaching.com, then copy and paste it in the log window in the app.

Some thoughts about the app. Hope you understand what I was trying to suggest ;-).

Thanks for all the great work your doing! :-D

/Titanium

Edited by Titanium

Hi!

I have some suggestions or issues that I think would be great for the app.

1. iPad support.

I recently bought the new iPad and the geocaching app works of course on it. But is there plans to do a full iPad support for it? Would be fantastic with all the features on it that is on geocaching.com with the

full resoulution.

2. Photo Quality

I take alot of photos on cache locations and want to include them in the logs. I use the Ipad when im outside and its a great tool to log caches with. Problem is that you must use the app to upload photos on

the iPad/iPhone. And the app scales down the photo so much that it becomes very crappy quality. When I upload from a computer the image is almost top notch compared to the app. Why is this?

3. Why are you limited to only upload 1 photo per log through the geocache app? Sometimes I want to include more photos to the log but then I need to do it from the computer at home.

4. Can't edit a log if you have misstyped something. Only way to do it is to go to geocaching.com and edit there. I mostly log from geocaching.com anyway, but it could be feature in the app also?

5. When you type for a new log in the geocache app and want to press "enter" so that you can type a new line under it it does'nt look the same on geocaching.com.

For example i want to write:

Great cache!

TFTC!

If I type like that in the app it looks like this on geocaching.com:

#450 Great cache! TFTC!

A fix to this is to write it down in the log window on geocaching.com, then copy and paste it in the log window in the app.

Some thoughts about the app. Hope you understand what I was trying to suggest ;-).

Thanks for all the great work your doing! :-D

/Titanium

I agree with #'s 1-4. #5 seems like a deliberate and unnecessary waste of space.