Andriod Apps/Repurchase for new phone?

I'm assuming this is in the wrong topic, since the Challenges app is free.

As for your question and if you are talking about the $10 Geocaching app, then if your new phone is an Android phone you do not need to repurchase the app. Just log into the Google Play Store (formerly Android Market) with the same account that you used on your old phone and you'll be able to download the app for free.

Edited by UMainah

I'm assuming this is in the wrong topic, since the Challenges app is free.

As for your question and if you are talking about the $10 Geocaching app, then if your new phone is an Android phone you do not need to repurchase the app. Just log into the Google Play Store (formerly Android Market) with the same account that you used on your old phone and you'll be able to download the app for free.

Thanks for the help guys. Yes I am talking about the $10 app. I have checked my google account info. It is correct and the same account. I did notice that none of my apps from my previous phone are listed in Android Play, My Downloads. Not sure why this is. I was thinking maybe it has to do with the transition from Android Market to Google Play Store. ???? I know its only $10 but it has peek my curiosity and now I need the answer as to why more then I need the app. ROFL. Anyway thanks again for any info you might have.

P.S. I am also in contact with Google support about this and will try to update here with any info I get from them.