A Warm Welcome to Another New Reviewer

ROTSIP

:laughing: Great news!!:D

Please join me in welcoming our new reviewer Pte Curb who is already assisting us with the reviewing for Africa.

Geocaching activity in Africa and in particular South Africa is growing at an increasing pace and it has become necessary to increase our reviewer numbers.

I'm sure everyone is curious about who will be joining us.

Has anyone managed to work out who Pte Curb might be? It could be a test of your puzzle solving abilities. :ph34r:

The new reviewer who was approached by Groundspeak and accepted the challenge of becoming a reviewer, has decided to keep his reviewing account separate from his player account but not to openly broadcast his identity, although he does not mind it if people know who he is.

I am sure that he will not mind it, if I tell the dedicated participants on the South Africa Forum that Pte Curb is none other than Bruce Pantland known to everyone as BruceTP

Bruce - a Big and Hearty welcome! Thank you for "going the extra mile" to get up to speed and start reviewing so soon after accepting the position.

I hope that you will enjoy working with the great SA (and African) geocaching community as much as I do. :D:laughing::D

:laughing: Great news!!:D

Please join me in welcoming our new reviewer Pte Curb who is already assisting us with the reviewing for Africa.

Thank you for the nomination, Rodney and affording me the opportunity to give back to the game in the form of helping you with the task of reviewing. From the little I have experienced of it so far, the task is quite daunting but I know that you will keep me on the straight and narrow.

To the rest of the South African geocaching community, bear with me as I find my feet in the whole process. I may be asking questions in the review notes which you may consider pedantic but I need to follow the process as laid down by Groundspeak. I am still trying to get to know all the new rules and regulations which, I may add, change continually just to keep you on your toes! But in a short while I should be up to steam and be able to review your submissions and answer your questions timeously. I look forward to working with you all and assisting you to make South Africa a quality caching destination.

Bruce

BruceTP / Pte Curb

Said it elsewhere on another thread, but once again congrats Bruce, after the work you put into the last TB race and your continued commitment to the geocaching community in organizing the wonderful Techno events it is a fitting position for you as reviewer. Through the friendship and caching times we have shared it is great to have you on board the publishing side of things, already I have had a cache published and I must say I was pretty impressed at the timeous response... Great stuff. All the best... Wayne