Search by cache name for pocket query

Simrebel

Maybe there is a way to do this already, but I cant seem to find a way to do this

I would like to make a pocket query of all the london loop cache's in ontario, then download them to by gps

all the cache names have L.L. in the title

but I cant find anyway to create a query by cache name or part of name

Maybe there is a way to do this already, but I cant seem to find a way to do this

I would like to make a pocket query of all the london loop cache's in ontario, then download them to by gps

all the cache names have L.L. in the title

but I cant find anyway to create a query by cache name or part of name

Unfortunately, there's currently no keyword function in the pocket query options. I did do a quick Google, though, and I see that those caches are already on several bookmark lists. If you find a list that has all the caches you want, you can run a pocket query of one of those (or make your own bookmark list, which others can then later use).

+1. This would make it soooo much easier to get all the caches in a series. Right now to do this I have to run a PQ of a circle around all the caches in the series, filtered by owner and then filter on the name using GSAK. It would be much better to be able to have a PQ return all the caches with no extra work.