Wanna hear something nuts?

Flintstone5611

So I went by the area today to see just how close it is to my cache. The police tape was still up and there was police everywhere. I was able to snag some video and a few pics. It appears that my cache is about 50ft from the police line, but the area was really locked down. It is surrounded with police, you can't get in there without an officer seeing you. Decided to get some footage and move on. I posted the video online.

092e5885-9bf9-48d4-a86f-028d46f7c705.jpg

91594aaf-e445-4f18-ba2d-44244add741e.jpg

374b9157-bf06-4636-ade6-b17deebbe8be.jpg

So I thought about it some more and with some of the feedback from the the forums I decided to offer the info about my cache. I consulted my internal connection and made a phone call. I gave what details I had and they offered to call back. I got a call requesting a full printout of all the online logs and for me to take the officers to the geocache. I got to go into detail about geocaching and we did a walk through of the cache. They asked for the cache to go through the logs and use it for the investigation, to which I agreed. If it is n't used as evidence I will get it back. Really nice guys!

This happened just outside our city just last year:

near this cache: , although the logs have been edited by now.

Did you hear the part in the report stating they didn't want the public to know where the burial site is located.

Perhaps you could remove the cache info from your post.

If it truly is a native burial site, the CO should consider archiving the cache out of respect.

This happened just outside our city just last year:

near this cache: , although the logs have been edited by now.

Did you hear the part in the report stating they didn't want the public to know where the burial site is located.

Perhaps you could remove the cache info from your post.

If it truly is a native burial site, the CO should consider archiving the cache out of respect.

The cache was near the site, but has since been moved.