How do you....

BobFredrickson

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to the game, and have recently placed a cache. Now, I have to send out many e-mails to the people who either found or did not find my cache. My question is:

Is there any way to check your geocaching e-mail in-site? As of now I must check my regular e-mail, which gets tedious.

Thank you,

Jasper Lee

Hello all,

I'm relatively new to the game, and have recently placed a cache. Now, I have to send out many e-mails to the people who either found or did not find my cache. My question is:

Is there any way to check your geocaching e-mail in-site? As of now I must check my regular e-mail, which gets tedious.

Thank you,

Jasper Lee

Why do you need to send emails to those folks?

We've got filters on our email. Create a "geocaching" folder and have the relevant emails sent there.

B.

Hello all,

Thank you,

Jasper Lee

Why do you need to send emails to those folks?

We've got filters on our email. Create a "geocaching" folder and have the relevant emails sent there.

B.

Questions, concerns, etc.

And alright. Is all geocaching e-mail sent from the same address?

No it's going to come from a Groundspeak address the first time. If they reply back to you it's going to be there real email address, if you reply back to that one it's going to be your real email address.

To qualify this statement. When you send a message to another CA her, you have the choice to send it via the gc.om email address (and keeping your email addess private) or sending via your own email address, and allowing that CA her to contact you directly.