Geomate Jr not dead yet?

Today I went to try and update my Geomate Jr and see if the Eastern or Default list has reappeared as it dissapeared a couple of months ago. Instead of the update page I receive a message,

THE GEOMATE UPDATE PAGE IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO SOME CHANGES MADE BY GOOGLE MAPS. WE ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM AND HOPE TO HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING SOON. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.

-BRAND 44

Looking around I found,

Brand 44 was started in 2011 by Edward O'Brien a Colorado native who wanted to create "Backyard Adventures" as recreational activities that family members of all ages and other groups could enjoy out of doors anywhere. Brand 44 is a distributor of licensed Boy Scouts of America products, Slackers® brand Slacklines and Ziplines. In April of 2012 Brand 44 acquired the Geomate Jr. product line from Apisphere Inc. "This is a great addition to our expanding line of adventure products that get young people and their families outside to explore their world and learn more about themselves," says Ed O'Brien. At Brand 44, our goal is to provide great products to fine retailer worldwide.

I really hope this means that the geomate will once again be a supported product. I love my PN-40 but often I am in an area where I didn't have a chance to generage a PQ.

Today I went to try and update my Geomate Jr and see if the Eastern or Default list has reappeared as it dissapeared a couple of months ago. Instead of the update page I receive a message,

THE GEOMATE UPDATE PAGE IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE DUE TO SOME CHANGES MADE BY GOOGLE MAPS. WE ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM AND HOPE TO HAVE IT UP AND RUNNING SOON. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.

-BRAND 44

Looking around I found,

Brand 44 was started in 2011 by Edward O'Brien a Colorado native who wanted to create "Backyard Adventures" as recreational activities that family members of all ages and other groups could enjoy out of doors anywhere. Brand 44 is a distributor of licensed Boy Scouts of America products, Slackers® brand Slacklines and Ziplines. In April of 2012 Brand 44 acquired the Geomate Jr. product line from Apisphere Inc. "This is a great addition to our expanding line of adventure products that get young people and their families outside to explore their world and learn more about themselves," says Ed O'Brien. At Brand 44, our goal is to provide great products to fine retailer worldwide.

I really hope this means that the geomate will once again be a supported product. I love my PN-40 but often I am in an area where I didn't have a chance to generage a PQ.

This is great news!!!! Let's hope it goes somewhere!