questions about the web site

FuzzyDuo

so im kinda new here and im still learning how to navigate this site, but there are a few features ive been looking for that i cant find. i dont know if they dont exist or im just dumb and dont see them.

first, is there a way to bulk download caches? like i was hoping i could download all caches to my GPS within a given radious of a certain coordinate, or by city, or zip code, or state etc etc... its been bugging me that i have do download each cache one by one, especially when theres like 500 caches within 30 miles :s

second, is there settings for the "map this location" screen? its nice that it shows found caches as smilies, but is there a way to mark caches that you have sent to your GPS so you dont have to wonder which ones you have and which ones you dont?

thirdly, my girlfriend and I share this account, so is there a way to make email notifications go to two email addresses? i put hers and mine in my profile but mine is still marked as primary. im not sure if that means it will send ALL emails to both or just mine unless mine doesnt work for some reason it will send to hers.

fourthly, what does PTMMD stand for? :P

sorry for the dumb annoying newbie questions and if the answer is no to all of them thats okay, i was just curious.

... first, is there a way to bulk download caches? like i was hoping i could download all caches to my GPS within a given radious of a certain coordinate, or by city, or zip code, or state etc etc... its been bugging me that i have do download each cache one by one, especially when theres like 500 caches within 30 miles :s

Hi.

You can do that as a Premium Member, with customized Pocket Queries.

thanks for the help guys! i was just curious by the PTMMD thing because i wasnt sure what it stood for. ive found several caches that were labeled PTMMD caches and i was like uuuhhh.....i know what i thought i ment, but i wasnt sure

Edited by FuzzyDuo
thirdly, my girlfriend and I share this account, so is there a way to make email notifications go to two email addresses? i put hers and mine in my profile but mine is still marked as primary. im not sure if that means it will send ALL emails to both or just mine unless mine doesnt work for some reason it will send to hers.

Most email clients and online email services allow you to set up forwarding rules. Say if the word geocaching is in the subject line forward that email to xxxx email address.

Most email clients and online email services allow you to set up forwarding rules. Say if the word geocaching is in the subject line forward that email to xxxx email address.

oh very clever! never thought of that! thanks so much :)