Creating a route

ClydeSeeker

I understand how to create a PQ, however I want to create one with the roads I want to take. I am taking a trip that will take 3-4 hours to get to my destination (but caching along the way it will probably take 7-8 hours). When I create the PQ it takes me on highways. I want to avoid those and take all county roads. I have tried dragging the route to where I want to take it, but the original route is still showing. Can I put multiple destinations in a query? Just like google maps you put in destination A and B but have the option to add additional destinations.

Another question. Is there a way to make the map fit into your screen, so that it is easier to view the map. The box is so little it is very difficult to see the bigger picture.

Edited by ClydeSeeker

Prior to creating you must create the route itself. Before you save the route "grab" the line and drag it to the road you want to drive on. You may have to do this several times as it may want to keep putting you back on the interstate. Then save the route, it will ask if you want to save the changes, say yes. Once the route is created then create the PQ from the route. I always close out the route and go in thru the list of "your created routes" and click on the "Create Pocket Query" link (last column on the right). Hope this helps