Which android app is the best?

I used on my iPad the official Groundspeak app and it was perfect! Bougt yesterday Samsung Galaxy S II and read in the rewievs that the official app for Android is not good :( tried then c:geo, but that does not seem to have an option of viewing pocket queries... What do u use and are satisfied with?

I used on my iPad the official Groundspeak app and it was perfect! Bougt yesterday Samsung Galaxy S II and read in the rewievs that the official app for Android is not good :( tried then c:geo, but that does not seem to have an option of viewing pocket queries... What do u use and are satisfied with?

I have the SGS 1 and have tried c:geo (great), geobeagle (good) and the official app (poor) but recently moved to neon geo, really like it, 30 day free trial available, cost after that about £2.50, IMHO way better than the official app but the only app I have found that directly links you to pocket queries I think is the official one (feel free to correct me on that) otherwise you have to upload the GPX file to the phone and import the caches that way.

What I do with all other apps is I drag the GPX file to the download folder on the phone then open an app, go to the geocache list and hit the bottom left menu button and it will say something like import/sync caches depending on the app.

Edited by The Real Boudica.

I have used c:geo for a long time, but lately the geocaching support in Locus has improved dramatically and today that is my preferred geocaching app.

Locus main app and geocaching addon can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=locus+geocaching&c=apps

Locus (with the geocaching addon) can download PQs without any hassle and also has live map support. You can also use offline/predownloaded maps (the original purpose of Locus) if you want to. It is quite a powerful tool with a lot of functionality, which can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning, give it some time.