Clearfield County GeoTrail

pens66

Hello I have recently become very interested in geotrails where you can earn a coin and I wanted to try to do the Clearfield Country Geotrail. I know the 2011 theme for the geotrail was cemeteries so my question is-is the 2011 trail still active? If so when do I have to complete it? If not still active when is the 2012 trail opening? Thanks for any help.

Hello I have recently become very interested in geotrails where you can earn a coin and I wanted to try to do the Clearfield Country Geotrail. I know the 2011 theme for the geotrail was cemeteries so my question is-is the 2011 trail still active? If so when do I have to complete it? If not still active when is the 2012 trail opening? Thanks for any help.

Here is a link to their page which should have the contact information for the person in charge of the trail. Link

If you hear anything please let me know so that I can update my list of active geotrails with rewards.

Also, I'm just on the other side of the OH/PA border so if you ever want a partner for some of the trails on this end let me know.