FS: Garmin GPSMAP 62sc *Used once*

glennbp

It seems I have a very generous family and received a few GPS units. I went out for one day with this Garmin to find a few caches and it worked beautifully. My only problem is I can't get used to the buttons so I am selling this one. I'm a touch screen kind of guy!

This unit is packed in it's original box with all accessories and paperwork right down to the original static screen protector. If I had not told you, you would think it was brand new! The cheapest I could find a new one for was $399.95.

I will let this one go for $350.00 and I'll pay for the USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the USA! First come first serve.

Email me at: orthodoc@gmx.com

I can only accept PayPal.

It seems I have a very generous family and received a few GPS units. I went out for one day with this Garmin to find a few caches and it worked beautifully. My only problem is I can't get used to the buttons so I am selling this one. I'm a touch screen kind of guy!

This unit is packed in it's original box with all accessories and paperwork right down to the original static screen protector. If I had not told you, you would think it was brand new! The cheapest I could find a new one for was $399.95.

I will let this one go for $350.00 and I'll pay for the USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the USA! First come first serve.

Good luck with Oregon 450s brand new out there going for well under $300 (Amazon). :anibad:

Good luck with Oregon 450s brand new out there going for well under $300 (Amazon). :anibad:

That is correct for an Oreon but for a Garmin 62sc amazon is selling them for $409.00.

I would have loved to buy it but

a) I just received an GPSMAP 60C from an upgrading hiker

B) My cashflow is low (student)

c) I'm outside the US :(

IMHO it's a great deal and I'd definatly consider it if the conditions were right. Used to have an Oregon 300 which was terribly slow and was considering the sc :)