Who are the Mountaineer types here in Washington?

Cool Cow Cachers

Just what the topic says. Who are the other cachers with mountaineering experience here in Washington? I'm looking for people to go after some of those more interesting T5 caches like Ring of Fire or Psycho Vertigo or some of the back country caches and come home safe and sound.

I don't consider myself a person with mountaineering experience by any stretch of the imagination but I did Ring of Fire. The ropes are already there.

course, you could search for the really high terrain caches that are in the mountains and see who the past finders are. When I think of people I personally know or who have met who do this, I think of _Shaddow_ or ruck.

Check out shaddow's elevation challenge. Most of the finders or folks working on that challenge are probably folks who enjoy climbing to some level. Course, I see you are already working on this challenge so I am just flapping my figurative gums here.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=acc945b9-4095-4fdb-bf05-d661dbec25ee

Edited by lamoracke

Ring of Fire isnt all that hard. The ropes are there. I done it, in fact, I did it twice. (read the log for the story)

I think you mean "the ropes".

The mountaineer types, being mountaineer types, tend to have a strong taciturn streak, but if you peruse the logs of caches where some skills are desired if not required, you can glean the names of some of them. Or at least a list of the blabbermouths who actually log their finds online. There are also a few lurking on sites like nwhikers.net.