Cache Coordinates

Rocking-Robinsons

Sorry for maybe asking such an easy question to answer but ( only been caching for 5 days and I'm hooked :))

I have just done a cache series each of which gave coordinates for a bonus box. In total there are 5 numbers gathered, I automatically thought I would set a 'waypoint' with the numbers only to realise the Lat/Lon has a total of 14 numbers to get a location, so where would I input these 5 numbers? Do I need a map or another phone app or something

I use an Android phone using Neongeo (wether that makes any difference)

Thanks for helping a newbie in advance.

Craig x

Sorry for maybe asking such an easy question to answer but ( only been caching for 5 days and I'm hooked :))

I have just done a cache series each of which gave coordinates for a bonus box. In total there are 5 numbers gathered, I automatically thought I would set a 'waypoint' with the numbers only to realise the Lat/Lon has a total of 14 numbers to get a location, so where would I input these 5 numbers? Do I need a map or another phone app or something

I use an Android phone using Neongeo (wether that makes any difference)

Thanks for helping a newbie in advance.

Craig x

Looks like you're talking about the Bloody Ring Beck series.

If you go to the final's page, the instructions for using the gathered codes is explained there:

GC372A5 Blood Ring Beck Bonus:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=39ce623f-1ad7-4ced-9c4d-e7bbe664a8ed

B.