Error message on all geocache pages

brennan7

I want to log a find for today, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that I cant see the page. I then tried to look at other caches, and then my own caches, but it gave me the same error. I can look at everything else on the site except cache pages. Is anyone else having this problem? And can you fix it? Thanks

I want to log a find for today, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that I cant see the page. I then tried to look at other caches, and then my own caches, but it gave me the same error. I can look at everything else on the site except cache pages. Is anyone else having this problem? And can you fix it? Thanks

Just checked, and nope...no problems.

Are you sure you're logged in?

What browser/operating system, etc are you using?

B.

Just checked, and nope...no problems.

Are you sure you're logged in?

What browser/operating system, etc are you using?

Half a day later, I am having a terrible time getting anything at GC or the forums to load.

B.

I want to log a find for today, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that I cant see the page.

It might help to know exactly what the error says. I can't recall ever seeing an error message on this site saying "You can't see this page".

This is the error I'm getting today,

500 - Server Error

We're sorry, your request has resulted in an error.

If you feel that the page you are looking for should be available, please let us know. Otherwise, you may continue to use the site through its navigation, or browse the links below:

I've never had server errors on GC.com in six years.....

If you get such an error, please back up to the last Geocaching.com page that did not cause an error and view the page source for that page. At the very bottom will be code like this:

<!-- Server: WEB11; Build: Web.HotFix_20120423.2 -->

That tells you what server you are on. Please report that information; often this sort of error is server-related.

I want to log a find for today, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that I cant see the page.

It might help to know exactly what the error says. I can't recall ever seeing an error message on this site saying "You can't see this page".

This is the error I'm getting today,

500 - Server Error

We're sorry, your request has resulted in an error.

If you feel that the page you are looking for should be available, please let us know. Otherwise, you may continue to use the site through its navigation, or browse the links below:

I've never had server errors on GC.com in six years.....

Half hour later it 'took' and I got it logged. Thanks.

I m having the same issue. Logged out and tried again, same problem. Also tried it with my wife's account, same problem. The error code at the bottom of the source code is:

<!-- Server: WEB15; Build: Web.HotFix_20120423.2 -->

This error occurs when we try to log caches. Our logs are being posted, but our stats are not increasing and our trackables are not going into the caches' inventories.