87th birthday and found Not-7

W7WT

First I want to thank all the geocachers who wished me happy birthday on Facebook. I no longer go to Facebook and thought I had got off of it. The big event for us was finding NOT-7 in Poulsbo. We finally found it yesterday. We made many trips looking for it. On one trip Arlene went where she should not have been and lost her balance and fell in the creek on her back. Had a difficult time getting her up because of the deep muck. That is over and I don't feel a day over 90. Dick & Arlene Bremerton

Edited by W7WT

Thanks Jim, Arlene is a tough gal and only managed to come out with a lot of wet muck that a shower and laundry took care of.

Thanks Abby, remember you promised that, you would be there on my 100th birthday when I will look for "Ring of Fire" I am keeping track, you will be 57 then.

Thanks Mingo Finder, Let me explain. We both have found Mingo and caches in Pretzel City at Krape Park(which is krapepark spelled backwards). I taught Electronics at Freeport Senior High School from l948 until l952. Their sport teams were called the "Pretzels" Yes Freeport is a German beer drinking City in Northern Illinois.

Edited by W7WT

good to see you still kick'n an cachin'.

Don't eat too much of that rat poison at once.

I'll join ya on Ring of Fire, I'll be 66 them.

Oh wait. You probably don't have to take that stuff.

KF7AWY

I have applied for K7IRN

Hi good to hear from you. K7IRN will be a nice call. Easy to remember. I still appreciate you and Chris's visit, when I was recovering. 75 Dick